Monday, February 23, 2015

Demonstrations

Today in class we discussed demonstrations in a classroom. I have already done my demonstration video, however, after this discussion I decided to go back into my demonstration and edit it to make my thoughts more clear and concise.

One video I included is entitled "The Science of Happiness". This video is a demonstration that deals with a project typically done with the practice of Art Therapy. This project deals with how colors can relate to emotions and how to portray that in a piece of artwork. I actually did this project and the end result is shown below:



Things to consider when putting on a demonstration:
Questions - engaging the students, having them speculate with you
Terms and words - make sure you put them in context
Gathering all of your materials
You might need to record your demo more than once
Detail shots

No comments:

Post a Comment